Services & Amenities at Artis Senior Living of Bridgetown
Possibilities are at the center of our Bridgetown community.
With positive partnerships, there’s always room for growth and possibility. At Artis Senior Living of Bridgetown, we design and plan everything—from our convenient Memory Care services and amenities to our events—with intention, and with your loved one in mind. We ensure your loved one has opportunities to actively engage in the world around them to enjoy each and every day.
It begins in The Town Center, the place to come together, hear a talk, take an exercise class, create art, or visit the beauty salon/barbershop. It’s a community hub for social activities and wellness care. Here’s what’s included at our Memory Care community in Cincinnati, OH:
Personal Care Services
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Cueing and orientation assistance
- Doctor appointment scheduling
- Health and wellness center
- Licensed nurse available 24/7
- Personal living assistance
- Mobility assistance
- Respite care
- Creative arts studio
- Chef-prepared meals served Family-Style in your Neighborhood dining room
- Exercise classes and special events
- Innovative, adaptive engagement programming
- Snack and hydration stations
- Town center for socializing and daily events
- Town hall meetings and Time to Dish Event for Resident input
- Volunteer opportunities including letter-writing campaigns and reading mentorships
- Walking paths
- Spacious Suites:
- Choose a furnished suite or furnish the suite with familiar items from home for comfort and ease.
- Suites accommodate a full-size bed, bedside table, dresser, lamp, chair and other items of your choosing.
- Memory display case located at entrance to each resident’s suite
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
Our community is intentionally designed to promote residents’ safety and independence.